Friday, August 22, 2008

McCain Takes It To the House (all 6 7 10 ??? Of Them)

I have a mansion, forget the price
Ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice
-Joe Walsh, "Life's Been Good"

Most of us have gotten used to the fact that many rich people have multiple residences. But when a guy has so many houses, he doesn't even know how many of them he has, that's really something. Few things convey the idea of having way more money than you can really use, than having more houses than you can remember being at.

So it's good to see the WaPo jump all over this one - not just with a front-page story, but with a Style section profile.

It's a beautiful weekend here in the D.C. area (I'm off work today), and I expect to be outside much of the time. It's been a hell of a week at work, and my psyche needs it. Light blogging, I expect.

No comments: